Some people think they can get along and be successful in business without a website. Many businesses in Mexico think they an just use their Facebook page. While it might work for some, having a website is not really an option if you want to be taken seriously as a business.
Here are some statistics to consider:
- 30% of consumers won’t consider a business without a website
- People are searching for you online, so why wouldn’t you have a website with your services and offerings?
- 63% of consumers use a company’s website to engage with them
- It makes you look legitimate, especially compared to your competitors
- Facebook’s reach is diminishing and people are spending less time on the platform
- Search engines need a website to find you and rank your business
- Your website is open 24 hours per day
Convinced yet? Then take the next step and contact us for help with your website.
Requirements for Your Website
If you are going to take the plunge and build out a website, there are some things you need to consider and ensure you comply with so Google will rank it in the search engines.
- It needs to be optimized for mobile devices
- It needs to look professional and be easy to navigate
- It needs to load quicky
- It needs your contact information (phone number and email or contact form)
- Pages you hope to be ranked need to have sufficient content (500-700 words)
- It should have links to any social media profiles you have set up for your business